Thursday 30 July 2009

I like BEING BUSY+Roommate and I

I like BEING BUSY...

It had been awhile that I haven’t update my blog. What else can I say, I’m busy alright..
But, isn’t it holiday? What’s there to be busy about?

There are many things surrounding me and a lot of these things and decisions need to be solved by me such as; events, study, family, my lovely Father Lord and etc…

Though I am feeling kind of tired, still I told myself that if only I could see the result, it’ll be worth all the trouble....

Eventually, I’ll be going to Metakab with my roommate and will be staying there for 3 days. Hopefully I’ll be able to accompany her more for the while because recently I’ve not been approaching her in fact I was always being or focus with another sister...
Anyway, what I could say is that both of you are my dearest sisters in Christ. (LoLxx, last night I just asked her that, “I felt that, seems like you don’t SAYANG me that much recently, en’t yea? hahaha)

I enjoyed listening to her Bible story just before every of my bed time….

Whenever I’m in a bad mood, she’ll always tell me that, “the moral of the story in bible which I would like to tell you…lalalala hahahaha but always rejected by me..because I’m in bad mood…haha

She also always took me to church or around and let me know a lot of brothers and sisters in Christ…especially Pastor Willie..lolxxx SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…
She also let me help her with ease...
She will get jealous too…arhahahahha…right? Soe Kian? hahaha
She will also share with me about her side of personal matters, and etc…

I really appreciate being with her and you are one in whole of my 22 years worth living of life whom really Amor me as a roommate...

Te Amo…(in Latin which means I love you as in Te “you” Amo “I love”) haha
(Remembered that I told you I’ll sing to you “My Most Beloved One” on your wedding day last night?? LoLxx. Can’t wait for that day to come…lolxxxx)

Seems to be out of topic for the moment. LoLxxxx-_-...That’s all folks…
1st time we met and really knew each other

Love you in Chirst,

No comments: