Friday 11 July 2008

IELTS - International English Language Testing System

Sound familiar of this course? Yes, it’s IELTS! I didn’t really free at home during this long holiday… while waiting for Degree intake, I took IELTS. A course that I really not by-heart. 5 days a week and I seems going to attend twice a week. I feel faithless on this course because based on my English level, it’s really hard. I rather choose to run away from the truth-_-Sad huh!

Tomorrow will be my test, a month’s program will be ended tomorrow. I’m questioning on how can I face my test tomorrow? Just thinking of answer what I can answer??????

No revisions for this course, what you can do are listen more, write more, read more and speak more. Regarding on where to get the exercises? I suggest you to find it on the internet.

Today, I got my trial exam result, I think that’s my level and my result, but I didn’t reach my target, my lecturer’s target and my family’s. I’m blank…

What I wish, what I hope for is the test for tomorrow and Sunday will be well done. Pray for my test, Thanks.

2008.07.12 8:00am-12:00pm Listening, Reading and Writing Task 1 & 2.

Clara… all the best!

Quote to Share:
If you never try, you'll never know what you are capable of.

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

My friend, Just TRY as long as U CAN do, and GOD will DO the rest for U :))
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Just don’t be panic and nervous, just do your best!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks and God Bless u too^^