Thursday 24 July 2008

Kuching

I am familiar with this place since I was young because both my elder and younger brothers study at this place, some of my relatives are developing here too, so this is the reason that I come here always...

During this half-year-holiday, I have to go Kuching for 3 times. Last time was here for fun and shopping, followed by a friend, Shirley which is a talkative person and once her start to talk, she can’t stop anymore. Sometimes really want to scold her that she’s really noisy, can you stop opening your mouth? But she’s cute and I really don’t dare to scold^^ but thinking further, if you have such a friend, you will not lonely in your life^^

After one month, I’m here again, this is what I said, the second time. I reached here yesterday afternoon. The reason I come here is to take a test on 29th and 30th July! Wish me good luck ya!

And the third time I come will be 19th next month, because I want to accompany my friend and transit to Kuala Lumpur, my college will intake on September.

This time I reached Kuching with a sickness, I’ll feel not very well after taking the medicine. Without the companion of my mum, it’s really tough. When my mum called me, I really think to cry out aloud but I can’t because I scared she’s worry of me, so I lied and told her that I’m fine and during the night, I was thinking of future studying at outside, how many tears I’ll drop?-_-

That’s all from me today, all the best to my trip and may all my worries will gone. Through prayers, believe God’s with us! Thanks God and I love You!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

what happened to u?? anything serious?? do take care ok.. it's been a long time since we last contact..
where are u going to further ur studies ah??

CLaRa TanG said...

Nothing serious, just skin allergy and need to take medicine and after taking medicine, i'll not feeling well...

I really miss you so much^^, how are you recently? Having holiday? I'll continue my studies at KL. You can find me anytime during your holiday^^ Take Care.

Hello Kitty said...

G.D.L.U~~ please dont always do or write smth that will make me scold u GDLU lah~~ GDLU~ @@
GDLU!!
so many GDLU i wan to scold when i stop at 2nd paragraph~~ GDLU!! really GDLU~~
GDLU!!!!!!!!!

u don worry much lah~ as i easy break down too~~ very serious homesick attacks us~~ we are not tough enough~ because we are human being~ need love and care mah~ but u don worry lo~ i'm sure will by ur side and cry together with u~ and hor, maybe after cry, we will look at each other through our weird eyes contact then feel very funny why we can cry till die go alive came (si qu huo lai) for the pass few minutes then started laugh till stomach so pain~


hope we don be like that lah~ i must set the rule in advance, if cry, just cry~ don laugh~ i don wan be crazy that soon~~ XD XD

Anonymous said...

really need to take care o..becox 生病的滋味真的不好受...i can understand the bad feeling...anyways, may God bless u..jia you..Happy always.

ruth here.^^

CLaRa TanG said...

Shirley, I think so, if we go study, we just can cry and laugh together, hahahaha^^ Although you said I’ll take care of you, I’ll arrange things for you and etc… but I’m not that good, this is just a responsibility, it’s humanity^^ I need your care too, you mouth, hehehehahaha~ if not I can’t do anything also, because we are a team, so both of us need to work together, right?

Thanks for your comment la, blerk:p. How’s your mood now? Or still G.D.L.U? Hahaha, I can’t stand of you! Grow up please, Ah Mui Yan!

CLaRa TanG said...

Ruth, thanks for your comment, you have to take care and study smart^^God love you too^^Good luck and Have a Nice day!! ^^

Hello Kitty said...

GDLU lah!!! wat ah mui yan??? walao~ if i still ah mui yan, i wont so mature there want to set the rule in advance liao lo~ GDLU lah~~ what fren like this!!! X>

CLaRa TanG said...

mature?? hahaha okok u're mature...wahahahahaha

Hello Kitty said...

GDLU lah!! don fu yan me~~ hem!!