Friday 1 August 2008

August

Flashing back the passed July and welcoming the brand new August...

At the passed July, I experienced a lot of things, there are good things and bad things...

But since I said they are all experience, just let them pass and be my memories...

Things are hard to predict...

No need to put them on your face, because others don’t know your stories...

Don’t make yourself hard and don’t make others feel hard too...

Let things pass and smile at the same time is my style, it’s also my symbol.


August, new day, new month...

Time doesn’t wait...

I’m welcoming my next footstep...

All the best in everything...

Emmanuel...

Wish myself to have healthy body...

Add oil!


Life's Progress:
Ages 1-21 Doing what somebody tells you to.
Ages 21-65 Doing what you have to.
Ages 65 on Doing what you wan to.

No comments: