Wednesday 6 August 2008

A postcard from London

Although technologies leading now, lots of things can be received through email, but something, some mails and important document, they are still posted by mail. There are something that needs paper and ink to prove.

Normally, I’ll help my family to take letters every Wednesday…

And this noon, like normal, I went to post office and opened up my family mailbox, wish to get a thing that can make myself a good mood…

I opened the mailbox, a big bundle of things, thinking, anything is for me? Hehehe^^

People walking around and only I myself reading there, reading the names on the envelope thinking that I have a lot of time because I’m having holiday now ma…hehehe^^

So, Mr. Tang… Mr. Tang… Madam Chai… Alex Tang… Caroline Tang… Caroline Tang…one by one I read…


0_0 Wow~ there’s a postcard for Clara??

This is the first time I received a postcard…

Hereby to reply you

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your postcard and I appreciate every words...
All the best and wish you healthy always!
Jesus loves you.

Best Regards,
CLaRa
06/08/08

No comments: