Monday 4 August 2008

Feeling hard

It is a very hot weather…

Having holiday for nearly half year, beside away for vacation, test, go to church on Sunday or my mummy ask me to help her to fetch somebody, I just could step my feet out of my house, because it’s too hot out there and I would rather enjoy air-con in my house.

I always rejected my friends to go out with no reason but just telling them I’m really lazy, it’s really hot weather and there’s nothing to play at Sibu. You should hate me? But what to do? ^^

Last Friday, a “siao zha bo” asked me to accompany her to have “ABC”, but I rejected because I was just back from Kuching and really tired, need to have rest, so she angry of me because of that.

Today I granted my promise to her on last Friday, told her that I will bring her to have “ABC” on Monday. S.W.K.S you should satisfy after having ABC liao huh!! And please la...don’t be too kiddy…

After sending “siao zha bo” back, I flew back to my home, for the air-con as really hot outside-_-

Moral value from this story is to tell us that if the weather is hot, better stay at home and don’t go for ABC!! Hahahaha^^

I think when “sia zha bo” saw this blog, she’ll definitely scold me… haihzz~ what to do? I knew nothing can help but I would still like to post this blog to have a memory of “ABC”…hehehe^^

10 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

u this friend~ don know how to say u liao~ always like to shoot me without my consent!! haih~ what a friend like this~ walao eh~~ but hor, thanks for bring me for abc ya~ at last, hope u dont always shoot me lah~ don know u learn from where de!! curious lah!! :p

CLaRa TanG said...

u're welcome^^

Did i mention ur name in my blog?? then why you left a comment again? like this people will know i'm talking about u ma....so stupid-_-

W.T.D.S.L.T!!

Hello Kitty said...

walau eh~~ u are too tian zhen i think~~ u thought people reading ur blog are blur de meh?? u write too detail already plus the picture~
by the way~ i also didnt mention my name wor~ i am hello kitty~ remember~ not xxxxxxx xxxx xx xxxx ok?? hahaha~ XD XD

CLaRa TanG said...

cheh....wht is xxxxxxx xxxx xx xxxx?? Shirley Wong Ko Sing?? arhahahahahahahahaa u tot i'm stupid meh!! ahahahahahahahahaha

Hello Kitty said...

walao eh~ clever enough hor~ u are not stupid~ but i never mention my name out wor~ is urself mention there finally~ so u are so bad~~ huhuhu~ blerk :p

CLaRa TanG said...

cheh....:p

Victor Kiu said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CLaRa TanG said...

Victor, what are you laughing?? hehe isn't it scary when girls quarrel?? hahaha

YoghurtPudding said...

No need to guess also know who is she... haha.. she was the first one who left the comment here and argued a lot with you. haha..

CLaRa TanG said...

hahaha...i think so:)