Friday 3 October 2008

My apologize

I just can say that my cousins is too naughty. They don’t listen to advices. You don’t like what they do and they will purposely do it and against you…

At my hometown, I’ll feel free to place my laptop on my desk and no one will touch it…

Actually thinking of reaching my aunt’s house, the children are older than 12 years old, shouldn’t have problem…

But I’m wrong. They “chat “using my msn. Chat simply, dirty words…

My goodness, should I beat them? What can I do? Just to be patient…

Following listed friends, if my cousins really chatted anything to you badly, I’m so sorry. Hope you don’t mind and forgive.

Kristy
Haan87
小冰雨
Dennis
Steve
Hp
Karen
Angela
Grace
and Kelvin…

Although you say it’s ok, but I still need to apologize…

Sorry for disturbing!!

No comments: