Saturday 25 October 2008

University of Sunderland, UK, Graduation Ceremony

It’s been a long time that I haven’t written my daily journey…

Am I being lazy? Perhaps it should be I’m busy from school’s opening until now...

But because of the Hari Deepavali, the holiday has started to run again…

As I haven’t adapted my life in West Malaysia, I still have to make phone with my mum, no progress, feeling my living way is bad enough…to return home!

Today is Sunderland University’s annual graduation ceremony at SEGI University College, Kota Damansara…

It’s originally not my matter as I’m still a newbie, but a photographer called Mr. Philip has known me through my BlogSpot, and he invited me to work together on graduation ceremony. I agreed with the thought that I can get some experience…

This is my salary…although the salary is not high enough, but I feel this is worthy as I have foresee of my graduating future!

I’m graduated! Can I hope for this day? Because my homework is really hard enough…hope I can pass the challenge on every semester…This should be things that make me feel excited! Put on your work, Clara!

This is the photos that I took on today…As it got too much, I would just choose some of them for this post, hope all of you enjoy and have a nice day!



























Quote to Share:

"The doors of wisdom are never shut." -Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

Victor Kiu said...

Rm50.. Wah.. treat me KFC when you are in sibu ya.. hahaha

CLaRa TanG said...

Wah...KFC huh? no pro la...hahaha:P