Saturday 4 October 2008

Time to go back

College will be resumed on Monday, tomorrow I’ll go back to my college:(

Thanks my aunt and uncle, actually thinking of a boring holiday but because of them, my holiday became colorful. Thanks very much^^

Back to college, will have a complicated mood again? The diploma was not really hard for me, but the degree now is a big challenge for me-_-

This semester I’m having 3 subjects and no exam at all, 100% course work!!!

But 100% course work, for those who don’t know, you will think that’s good because no exam right? -_-

But you're wrong, exam can memories the notes but assignments have to make a lot of research, own ideas, it’s not a good thing for me...but i’ll still try my best and it’ll be my own good in future...

Ok, too much complaint? hahaha-_-

May all the best and God bless me!!

No comments: