Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter

Easter Bun^^

Easter day is today… somehow I feel like I’ve got a new feeling...

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." God is Mighty^^

Tomorrow will be the day which I am looking forward to, but what kind of feeling will that be? I pray that God, stay with me all the time, grant me strength, and wisdom. So that I will be able to understand You even more and grow stronger in Christ in each passing day...

But there’s a sudden minor incident that causes me a little bit worried…But after sharing it with God, He replied me by my prayer, and actually made clear of my mind that what i am actually looking for in this "****"…I hope to share this incident with “her”… Lord, please guide our conversation...

Lastly, I’m looking forward to water baptism, sports day, sis Helena and bro Alvis's wedding celebration, trip and the list goes on…may de Lord's blessing be upon us always and forever...

God, I really and truly love you ^^

No comments: