Monday 6 April 2009

A Good Memory

A new month starts, I think I’ll write something different, not anything moody...

I want to place my best memories here....

Thinking back, I have been here for 7 months. At first, I wasn’t familiar with this place. But as time passes, I’ve started to become more and more used to this place. But now, I’ve grown used to this place. So I think I wont have problem to go around by myself now...

In this 7 months, lots of things happened, I’m just being trapped in these incidents, cant see clearly even who am I, but what has happened has already happened, what needs to be solved has also been solved. It’s time to revert to my original self...

Here, I didn’t know many friends from Segi College, When lecturing, I’m actually doing my own things, but all my friends came from Hope Church, and those who are working with me. I think this is what God has arranged for me because I never expect that these friends will appear in my life. Thank God for the arrangement...

With their support, I grow a lot in Christ...

At first, I was a stranger to God. But eventually, I felt He is walking with me in my life, arranging everything for me and protecting me from time to time. The growth like this really made me shocked. Before I came here, I’ll be the first one to reject if any of my friend invites me to the church gathering. But here, I’ll be the first one to agree. I’m really happy to see myself changing....

Besides, I’m poor in English speaking. Before this, at my hometown, I never communicate with people in English besides in college. After I came here, I realized English is so important to me esp in my work place. All my colleagues communicate in English (they can’t really communicate in mandarin). When I just started this job, it was stressful for me but I’m glad that they are willing to teach and correct me. Now, I’m much better although I still can’t achieve the excellent result, but I wish to speak proper English one day. So friends, try to use English to communicate with me next time when you see me. Whenever I’m wrong, please try to correct me.

However, I thank you all for growing up with me, this is a great encouragement for me.

Ok, following is some photos to share...

This is my group photo. At my church, the college group is divided into 3, PJC1, Help College and KDU college. And this is my group, PJC1...




Boys who love to take photos^^




So many food, took 4 rounds but still can’t finish them...


An unforgettable steamboat day at my house^^


Nice Shot, CLaRa^^ haha


EnJoYinG

Ok, that’s all for today, I’ll be waiting for more gatherings and good memories...

Finally, 23 more days I’ll be travelling to Bangkok for vacation with a group of my church friends. Counting down for it...


Always pray for this coming journey, CLaRa.

1 comment:

Xiao Yi said...

Wau..great to read this testimony of urs in experiencing God here in PJ.. I appreciate you as my beloved sister and glad that God bring you here with us..I believe there is more blessing waiting for you to grow in Christ more..Jia You Lo.. Joy in Christ!!