Monday 30 March 2009

30th March 2009, Monday

Found out that..Happy CLaRa is lost...
Not wanting to see the current CLaRa, feels that she's not acting herself...
When will she be able to put a "stop" to her current self?
And find her "true self" back?
Can You hear my prayer?
After waking up from a nap, I've suddenly thought and missed my parents...
Is that Your voice asking me to search for a time to go back home and accompany them?
Ya I know...You have Your own plans...but can You please stop being so quiet?
What is Your plan?
I am really going to be angry...Lord...
Please tell me what you are planning for?
Please tell me how should I plan for myself?
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes ppl will lost in jungle...a very big jungle that's our own heart...refer to 1Peter5:7
what Peter told us^^
God Bless

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks..God bless u too^^