Saturday 14 March 2009

Sekolah Sri Nobel. Lolx, CLaRa is Back

Lolx...It’s been a while that I haven’t updated this blog..hehe^^

I am very very very busy nowadays…have to work and also have to attend some classes at church,but I like my life filled with work and activities and I think living like this is colourful^^

I started my job since last month at Sri Nobel SchooL..it’s a private schooL. I work as an admin in that school with many fine and funny staff^^but wht I really appreciate is that they are really willing to teach me..Thank God^^

But in this one month, there are a lot of things happening in my life and makes me feel like giving up my job at Sri Nobel School and it's something bad that happened in my life, but through this experience, it made me feel more matured in many views..

Hmmm but in the end, why did I not resign?? It’s just because my that lovely colleagues Ms Me ping, Ms Elaine and Ms Pat calling me and sent me a lot of encouraging words..besides that they also told me tht they love me and like the way I work and hoping that I will think over about my decision (whether or not to resign?)...

After receiving their calls…I kept on thinking why do I need to resign? Besides, there are so many good colleagues and cute students with me..do I really want to resign? And what for do I have to resign?? Just because of that small incident happening?? Clara Tang, you are really so childish…

I repeatedly asked for guidance from my lovely God and prayed for it...but God’s plan is really great…finally I decided to return to my work…so when I was back to my work…what I’m touched is that my colleagues and teachers and even students gave me a lots of concern…I don't know them very well, but the way they concern me is really touching and appreciating..I love you all very much and thanks for everything…^^

On Wednesday what’s really surprising and touched me is that they planned secretly to celebrate me for welcoming back…Thanks once again for the celebration and welcoming me back. I have started to love my job very much^^ LOVE my Colleagues, students and everyone at Nobel SchooL^^and thank God for giving me this opportunity to work with all of you..^^really love You ALL..



Five of Us Ms Pat, Ms Me Ping, CLaRa, Ms Elaine, and Ms Moh Lee


Manager Ms Pat, HR Ms Elaine and I


Principal Ms Michelle and I

Well…I am really nice to meet u all…Happy holiday to Nobel sch^^



Chuang CaLeb…hahaha Ms CLaRa gonna miss YOu in this one week holiday..ohohohoho…
See you after holiday^^

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

hehe~ finally u're back~ xixi :D
Happy to c that ur life fill with angels around u.. cheer up ur life, God's grace is always enought to let us face to the front~ jia u my friend p^-^q
miss u lots and lotsssssss!