Wednesday 25 March 2009

My Day

Today I got a good news from the Immigration Center saying that I can come on Monday to do the things that I needed to do…it’s really a good news for me..because these things made me worry so many days.. i tot something bad will happen and cant make it..but really thank God I got the call from them…so Monday I will be on leave for doing this thing…hope I can settle it on Monday..I also need thank my Manager Miss Pat that she allowed me to take leave AGAIN haha…thanks a lot..

Well, theses few days I really feel that I have changed a lot…I relied too much from people..last time I only relied on myself because I believe I can solve my problem without anyone helping…Nowadays I realized that I don’t really like my colleagues on MC or take Leave…Hope they’re with me all the time during the office hours…what am I scared about? I also dunno...so Ms Pat, Ms Me Ping or Ms Moh Lee..please don leave me alone in de office next time haha… I feel like I’m still a little kid…wanting adults to stay by my side all the time…or else I’ll feel scared.

Well, I fell sick today…my colleagues asked me to head back for rest but I wanted to take responsibilities of my work so in the end, I stayed…I rested at a room for 3 hours, but I didn’t feel any better..When I walked out of the room, a teacher was shocked to see my face being so pale…so I went to the toilet to take a look at how pale it is…indeed it was really pale…-_-

My colleagues are caring…MS Me Ping told me that she’ll be asking her maid to cook porridge for me tomorrow…I’m so touched…everytime when I see her, I would usually think about my mom..maybe she’s giving out the “scent” of a mother… she’s like a gorgeous mother…I really like her being a caring person…also, I’ll like to thank you and Mr Chuang for bringing me to LRT station after work^^


Besides my colleagues, I have noticed that the uncle from the canteen is treating me well too… my colleagues had been jealous hahaha..because yesterday when I bought a can of air bunga, I only had to pay 50 cents for it! Two of my colleagues saw this and thought that it’s really cheap and decided to buy it too. But who knows, the uncle was charging them RM1.60…because of this we were laughing out from the bottom of our hearts ^^No matter what, I’ll have to thank this uncle^^

That’s all for today… Clara is tired…been numb with her life now…no more feelings…I hope tomorrow will be a better day…

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

waseh~~ that uncle is sure lossing money one la.. how to do business like that oh~ LOL
I think he just treating sweet person like u just give u that much discount.. hehe~ ^-^
by the way, take good care ah~ drink more to prevent sickness! God bless you ;D

jsb said...

numbed ms clara,
rejoice and be grateful to all the good that has given to you and me :)
thanks for the 50cents blog :p
get well soon, ya gal! miss you there.. :s