Thursday 26 March 2009

Clara is sick and is on MC today

I really don't know how many times I should sick in a year and all those are non-sense sickness?? Previously just had two injection of antibiotic and should last for one year?? I think I should take care of myself seriously. Is the sickness become a part of my life? I hate it-_-

This morning I called up the school and take a sick leave. Actually this morning Ms Me Ping cook some porridge for me but I’m really sorry because I take leave suddenly...I want to thank Ms Me Ping for your porridge and your message that actually will make me recover faster..hehe see you tomorrow...

I cooked porridge this noon, still not bad right?-_-

Haiz, so many medicine again? -_-

Eldest sister is going to marry tomorrow and left only me who can’t go back :(

I miss you all, Dad, Mum, Brothers and Sisters...............

No comments: