Friday 20 March 2009

A Wonderful Night

God, I thank You for the dinner tonight^^
It’s a very worth dinner, Thank God for Your Grace enough for us. It’s really relax after sharing out something in my heart:)

I like to talk with the Angel that You sent to me, She really can solve my problems, This is Your Grace^^ Thank You:)

God I pray that She can continue to learn Your words in Your grace, may Your blessings always be with her:)

God, at the meanwhile, I pray for my growth in the Lord, Learn to pray, improve my ENglish Speaking, I believe that by the power of God, I can do it^^
In Jesus Wonderful Name I pray, Amen!

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE!

2 comments:

Xiao Yi said...

Hi..my beloved Clara..suddenly pop into your blog and read about it.. wau..u are really a sentimental girl..I believe through writing sometimes it speak louder than to verbal out..I also like to write..
A lot of time I like to write as a way to communicate with God too because He is omnipresence..
I pray that you will day by day experience God more..Be patience in your walk with God..He is always there with your step..
Jia You..Ai Ren!!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Hi my beloved, thank you for your comment and welcome to my blog..ya it’s good to write..but I normally won’t post my private experiences in here haha…I only write my private experiences and save it to my laptop..but I can say tht..it’s really good to write out all things in our lives…no matter whether it’s good or not…cos writing all of them is de only way to make me feel better..but different ppl have different views…dunno what how others will think…but I found tht..one thing that’s quite similar with me…it’s just we need to write out all the things that happened to our lives..no matter whether its good or not…tht’s me and u, my beloved^^ right? Miss you^^ Hope u are doing good everyday…God bless…