Tuesday 20 January 2009

Tuesday

Hahahahaha~ my mood is not bad these days, besides having fun, still having fun hehehe…guess what, I haven’t spent a cent since I reached SIBU…Never have the day like this at West M’sia, everything needs money de….-_-

What I’m sad is my Mimi said I’m fatter this time-_-huhuhu~Faint…But its true la, because I always have supper at West M’sia…But hehe I don’t think I want to keep fit this time lo arhaahahha…Hardly can enjoy nice foods here, want to keep myself from eating? Cheh~I think I can’t do it lo... hahaha Just let it fat and back to west m’sia just think of it ba….ohohohohoho~

Normally I'll pass by the college everytime I go out so today I turned into my diploma college before I went out to town -_- hmmm I really miss my ex lecturers…miss the time you taught me...miss the time I spent there…-_-




Hehehe~I really eat a lot recently, very very de full, Goshhh~ from the photos, my face really looks FAT liao lo haizzzz…but today I just did treatment and cut my hair…hehehe is it looks fat and cute?? Hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahah hohohohohohoho~

Ok, tonight have to sleep earlier, because I promised my Mimi to clean up the house for her tomorrow hehehe…Hopefully I can do it la, although I’m lazy hehehe~

Pray that I can wake up early tomorrow^^
God bless~

8 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hehehee hahahaha hohohoho <- eat too much till sot le la~ LOL
I c kampua i will vomit le.. day day kampua also! faint~ LOL

Amanda said...

haha... not bad oh.. eat so many things already neh.. huahaha...
I miss u too ^^

Amanda said...

yeah hun, new year is next week. gotta stop over at my house, yo.. haha..
ntg much to serve u though, but it would be great to see u again.. haha :D:D

Anonymous said...

u need to DAPOU some kampau to KL..

CLaRa TanG said...

Amanda: LOL, you tot I’ll mind what you serve me meh? hahahaha I'm happy enough if I can see you during this CNY le. miss you so so so much hehe,my Amanda,hahahahaha hug hug** remember to visit my house too^^ see you around!!

Victor: I think I wont bring kampua to kl ba?? bcoz it’s not nice when it get cold ya,and I’m not really love kampua la, few times in a year will be ok for me hehe...remember to visit my house during cny o hehe^^

Anonymous said...

Not too bad, just a bit fat...I prefer ur "SIZE" now...hahaha...look better...

Happy new year...

CLaRa TanG said...

hahaha thankiu^^ Happy and Blessed CNY to you too^^

Anonymous said...

OMG !! I missed Sibu foods !!!! Esp the last pic shown in this post.. What is it called again?