Thursday 1 January 2009

2009.01.01

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha crazy??

Thinking of countdown alone at hostel on the last day of 2008, but guess what? There was a call and changed my mind... At the day end of 2008, I have done something that I quit so long…tat’s clubbing….

Hmmm, although I enjoyed countdown at the place full of people, but I felt consciousness of sin when I woke up this morning…is it just because I went to the place that actually I should not go??? hmmmm hard to catch and explain huh…

Today is the first day of 2009, feel fresh, wish myself all the best in this year 2009 and wish my family and friends are peace in Lord, Happy and the same, Jesus loves you:)

Here to thank a friend….hmmm Dear Stephen, I have really a lot to tell u, thanks for all your souvenirs from London, every postcard and care…Thanks for your call always, your support and
many more. I appreciate your every blessing. Wish you all the best in 2009, God Bless you!! See you^^

Happy and Blessed New Year to Everyone of You:) muacksssssssssssss^^

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Gofd bless u with peace ^-^
Friend forever wa ;) Love ya :D

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year~~~~ 24 days to go for Chinese New Year!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Victor:) Happy and blessed New Year to u too...see you around^^