Monday 5 January 2009

Unhappy

2009 came and now in the fifth day, feeling that I’m getting unhappy. I lost myself. Where am I?

This noon, I found the answer at a person who take care me the most here, she said, you are in God’s hand, just I didn’t realize only, but just doubting, because I always say that in my mouth but izzit true from my heart? I hate myself for only saying but not trusting…

This sister saw the weak point in my heart, felt afraid and tension because never have anyone can look tru me. But I believe this is good thing because she might be the one who can save me….the one who God send me….

Trust and open to one another, I never walk in this way since I was young because I always live In myself, I never trust any people until now, still, I think I can help myself, I can take care of myself, I can handle my life, I just trust on my own, no need others to help. I ever try to tell others but until now, who understand me, beside him?

But thank God for the angel you gave me…

Lord, I trust the angel you gave me, I’ll share all my things to her but I hope u can lead us and instill the trust in us...

I wish truly, I can know You better tru her because I really need your love and trust. Amen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anyone able to catch the wind? Nope, but we can feel it and see from the movement from surrounding when it blow. Eg: hair flying, grass moving.
Do you know how to fly a kite?
To fly a kite we need to get ready few things:
1. A beautiful kite you like
2. A long string on your hand which tie up with the beautiful kite
3. A friend who you entrusted to hold the kite with a distance with you and with full confidence in heart that this person will help you to fly the kite soon
Lastly, of course the main element is the "wind". When time is right, you got to run, your friend got to run with you and release the kite when the wind blow, and you will see the wind carry this beautiful kite flying high on the sky. Whether the kite will fly high or low, it is all depends on how you control the string in your hand. Whether strong wind or low wind..the wind is always there. But you got to get ready all the necessary stuff to fly a kite.
With this illustration, I hope Holy Spirit will speak to your life and your situation now. No worries, God's presence can find every where, every second. Just need to be still and know that He is your God who never leave you nor forsake you. This is His promise to all of us since yesterday, today and tomorrow. Don't face your problem alone whereby there is nothing new under the sun. There are lots of people who already went through your struggle, and they still experiencing His goodness till today. I'm the one who blessed by God and as well brothers and sisters in Christ. Do let us have chance to bless you too . Oh ya, do remember that "Clara Tang" has already counted in as part of Hope Family (under PJC), so we won't leave you alone to solve the problem. God cares and we care too. I'm looking for you.. but I lost all contacts..can you overnight my house next Tues? and give me chance to bring you around to colleges next wed. Pray for God's open door, so that miracle and blessing happen ya? Be happy, God's little princess ^-^ Get ready to share testimony. Rainbow come after rainy day.

CLaRa TanG said...

Sis,Thanks for your comment,I appreciate every of ur words, sorry,mayb I cant make it next week because I have relative to visit me here,have to bring them go around,hmmm,thanks for caring, thanks very much for the heart... After this few days, I already have my own plan, so don’t worry, I’ll keep my update to you...

By the way, Sis, you overnight again??? Stay awake at the midnight to read my blog??? hahaha...surprisingly received a lot of your comment, but here to nag you that don't always sleep too late, not good for health ya... Even you're busy, do sleep early k? God makes us sleep is want us rest k?? remember ya!!! see you on coming Sunday...

Unknown said...

Hahaa... Sleepless night because stomach not feeling well. So click in to read blog.. and your blog full with lot of information and can get to know you better. Thanks for nagging. Haha.. Then do let me know what can I help and you plan too. See you ^-^