Sunday 18 January 2009

Home Sweet Home

Lol, Clara is back to home ya...hehehe~

One hour and 45 mins flight makes me crazy....huuuu~ Today’s flight is so full...many passengers go back to sibu with me ya hehehe^^

In the flight, my mood was messed up, don't know what will happen on this time back to home?? But thank God that I felt relax when I reached home, enjoy and really own house is the most comfortable one...hehehe...

I asked my mum a stupid question...
Mum, can we move our house to kl??? If cant, move my room also enough hahaha...but duuuuuuuu~ my mum din answer anything...make me feel sad ler...hahaha-_-


This is my cute room..hehehe…it belongs to me since today ohohohoho, my third sis married and hopefully you won't see this la, o else I’ll be killed by u, I’m sure...hahaha~

Suddenly think that I don't want to go back kl anymore...hehehe

Anyway...Waiting for tomorrow, Friends, It's time to come out "limteh" lo...hehehe~

1 comment: