Friday 16 January 2009

Mood of Waiting

One and a half day more I’ll be back to sibu, hahahahahaha, I’m in the mood of waiting...

This time what in my mind when reach home is to have big meal, don't know why will have this kind of mood??? hmmm maybe I’m not used to the food here, feeling bad. Haha, who want to join me to eat? hehehe...


Today I saw a newsletter from my diploma college (United College Sarawak), have my message in it, hehe...feeling shock and curious, I miss my lecturers, miss Lai, Wendy, Amy, Lili, Lau Hui Ling, Joseph Sia, Fion…how're you all? I miss the time you taught me....

Feeling tired this few days, 2 days sleep less than 4 hours. Chatting with friends until late night but I like this kind of feeling...hehehe...Waiting for the gathering at sibu with my friends ya...hehe...

Friends, see you all at sibu lo, especially “You” hehehe:)

Buai, Bon voyage...
God bless~

6 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hehe~ 1 and half day so fast de~ hehe!! 平安与你同在 :D

CLaRa TanG said...

hehe..1 more days to go...see you around^^ muackssss

Amanda said...

ahem.. u better not let mr lau see this post oh.. or he'll definitely be upset oh coz ..................
-
-
-
-
-
-
u wrote his name wrongly!!!! hahahaha...
don worry, i'll tell him coz u miss me too much.. huahaha..

CLaRa TanG said...

walaoyea...see...because of you I wrote his name wrongly, Lau became Lai-_- but i think Mr Lau won't blame me la hahaha, at least his name stil correct arhahaha~

hahahaha...yalo, miss you very much, any award huh?? hahaha:)

Amanda said...

I give u my heart... big reward??
teehee... :):)

CLaRa TanG said...

WHT?? Amanda,you want to give me ur heart??? I don't dare to accept o,Valentine’s Day haven reach ler?? dan ler?? hahaha~