Sunday 28 December 2008

My Resolutions for 2009

2008 passed in a blink of my eye, time just passed so fast, keep asking myself how was I this year? What did I learnt? What did I get? Happy Or sad? Fall? But stood up? I’ll have answers in my heart perhaps...

2009 coming soon, what are my New Year resolutions for 2009? I had decided my resolution for year 2009, not too much and not too few. Here are the top 6...

Don’t give myself too much pressure
I hope I can did everything well in 2009, I'm going to concentrate on only two main tasks each day, not too much stress for myself, if want to go for more, I should ask myself can I do it?

Save Money
Hope that I can improve myself in saving money...think before I buy!!!

Have my meal on-time
On time dining is the one I can’t make it always, may the year 2009, I can improve in this, don let those who concern of me worry especially my family and my friends.


Study and work
Have to take care of both my Job and Study, as long as I did my best, think of what I want, and wont lost myself...

Knowing God
Spend more time with God and his word, study New Testament, learn and experience God, be walk nearer to God.


Pray
Brave to pray aloud, remember that I’m communicate with God but not others, pray well, express myself to God and pray for others.

May God with me at the year 2009, thank God^^


Here to thank a friend for the Christmas present, thinking that I’ll lost my sweet dream when I get back to my hostel alone?? haha but I believe that the drink you gave can make me a sweet dream. Thanks for your blessing, wish you all the best at the year 2009 ^^

My Prayer
Dear God, the only reason I have peace about the future is because my future is found in You. Even thought I don't know the details about what is to come, I know You know everything, and my future is in Your hands. Help me to walk faithfully with You every day....in my prayer and in Your word so that I can move into the purposes You have for my life...Thank for Your work and grace in my life...In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

We are all imperfect and fall short of the glory of God. It's not how many times you fall but how many times you get up through the strengths of God. God is with you all the time, He will never leave you in the darkness! He plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future! Whatever you pleased to Him, He knew it very early, just follow Him by faith and peace~ You won't be lost! God will bless you abundantly for the next fruitful and fruitful coming 2009 new year! :D