Sunday 21 December 2008

Happy Winter Solstice and Blessed Christmas Day

Always feeling that this year got many first time…first time I don’t celebrate Lantern day with my parents…my birthday…and today’s Winter Solstice, next is Christmas Eve and Christmas day…at least got some loneliness as I really miss you all…but I can’t express it…just be silence…

It’s not completely lonely,because I have found my own second house…which is PJ’s Hope church…there’s got many good brothers and sisters, thanks for God’s leading…

God I want to thank You that this week You have made me know more about You and Your words, at the same time thank God that You have brought sister Kim to me and let her spread Your words and teach me…I appreciate Your every second and minutes…and appreciate her teaching…hope You always with her and protect her...

Last night, Sister Kim lead and taught me the Repentance chapter of Foundation of Faith, a course from Hope church…Preacher should have a heart of repentance, not to let sin drop in self body, and should put down every bad and unholy works, repent whole heartedly, so that the God would forgive our sins...and the process is ‘being sorrowful of the sins that we have committed against God, confessing our sin to the Lord, turning away from our wicked ways, hating sins and wickedness and ‘paying back of what we have done wrong…this short chapter has make me recognize more things…recognize repentance is not a words, but got to have a real heart of repentance that would not commit the sin again… it’s a bit deep… but I hope I can understand more about the meaning of repentance and God’s word is always wonderful ^^

Hmmm now being alone in the room but cannot sense the atmosphere of Christmas day, miss about the home, it’s possibly because I can find the Christmas’ atmosphere at there?? Christmas parade?? Sweeties that Santa passed to me?? Surprise of Santa Claus?? Good news spreading?? I can’t see anything here?? Oh God, am I request too much??

Here to share some of my hometown's Christmas photo...





Taken the present paper and packaged my prepared Christmas gift, I expect this coming Christmas Eve… Christmas party… coming Christmas service… I hope God is with all the Hope’s brother and sister worldwide, and hope everyone have a wonderful and unforgettable Christmas day ^^ God love you all… I love you all too^^

Blessed Christmas day :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! May all your dreams come true!

Kimmie said...

piew witt**
i saw my pic, stuNNed** hahaha..
thank God that u treasure His words gal. im sure you will come to know more bout Him n His words, n you will find yourself falling in love with Jesus, more and more =)
its already 2009, i encourage you to peRsEveRE, even at times when you dun feel like doing the thgs that you shud, k? dun let anythg else grap you away from the One who loves you THE MOST, that is your Almight God. luv you in Christ. *hugzz*

CLaRa TanG said...

hahaha^^ sorry...because I put your pic in my blog without your permission hehehe...but still thanks for your comment and I will remember what you have written...all de best to you and Jesus loves You....clara2009.

Unknown said...

if not mistaken.. there is another person in this photo.. kena potong pula.. Kim..ni jiu hao le.. hahaha.. Thank God that both of you are so close to one another. I believe Clara is a big encouragement to Kim and Kim too as a big encouragement to Clara. Continue build up closer relationship with one another and bring such sweet spirit to PJC too. Together we build His house. Thank God for both of you ^-^

CLaRa TanG said...

Oh no, I "potong" a sis’ photo "without permission" again, hmmm but don't be sad ya because I still have U "Sis Soe Kian" in my heart ya...hahahaha Love u in christ^^ muacksss...