Wednesday 17 December 2008

My friend, this is my last article in 2008


In this single week, there’s got too many things happened suddenly in my life, the thing that even me also cannot predict, and they lead me to make a big decision……big until it can change everything that I have now-_-

I tell myself that I’m not regretted, because I thought about it very clearly, I hope I can settle all things here then decide whether to stay or leave this place? Hope God is with me, I hope in these 31 days I can get something out?? To make myself stay at here?? I’m not willing to put down everything here, God You knows these, I always waiting you to give me a reply…because it’s still an unknown factor…

At last, I like to thank all my family member’s support, because they really gave me many concern and energy…I love you mom and daddy, thank you for respect my decision!

Thanks for friends’ support on my blogger…although I noted that this is my last article in 2008, but I’m still hope that on 2009, a new year, I would return to here!! Friend, we meet again while I’m returned!

Hope all of you have a Happy Blessed Christmas day and Happy Blessed New Year 2009! God is with you all :)

A Bible Verse that spoke to me today.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. PROVERBS 3:5-6

My Prayer
Lord, speak to me about Your will for my life so that I can always walk in it. Your will is a place of safety and protection of me, and I need to know I am headed in the right direction. Help me to hear Your voice speaking to my heart telling me what to do, especially with regard to the decisions I need to make each day of my life. I pray You would help me to stop worrying about things and start spending more time in Your presence. I know the time I waste by worrying is better used to pray and to hear Your voice speaking to my heart. You are my source of strength, hope, love, peace, and rest, and I want to be connected with You and not the things that worry me...In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments: