Monday 8 December 2008

First day back to KL




Today, my roommate dated me out in the morning for shopping. I agree without turning my brain because my mood still messed up...

Thanks Edwin and Carrie accompanied me for the whole noon...My mood getting better... but I start to miss my mummy again:( Time passed so fast...





At 6pm, I celebrated my friend, billy’s birthday with my kbu friends....

Billy, I have a lot of thanksgiving words for you but those words aren’t finish forever right? Thanks for the care and I’ll remember it. Thanks God for this friend bside me and supporting me when I face problem^^

Blessed 21st birthday to you, Billy...Wishes comes true, all the best and God with You!

Ok, lastly, myself, CLaRa Tang...No matter How hard you feel, you have to struggle becuase only you can help urself. May God with me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Billy!!!!