Sunday 7 December 2008

Time

The time is always fading quickly, now I’m waiting in the Sibu airport, to return to the sad place, KL...

Although this time I have returned home for just few days, I’m happy with the life, and it’s full with meaning, can be said I want what to be happened and it’s actually happened…mom’s delicious dishes, and I love so much that my sisters bring me to eat free supper in everyday…but it’s still need some exchange haha..because I have to be their driver, but overall it’s feeling good that because there’s smoother with car, I can go wherever I wan to go ^^

Third sister’s wedding is ended completely in today…at here I want to bless my third sister and her husband can live together lovely and peacefully till the very end of their moment, and perhaps to have a son early ^^

This is my 2 big boss^^Daddy and Mummy^^

This is my youngest brother and me, he is an extremely smart and handsome genius ^^

This is my eldest sister and her fiance^^haha

This is my second sister and her fiance^^hehe

Wah there are too much photos, got to share some of them here…


Home sweet Home^^

Daddy and Mummy^^ can I get one of three car to the west Malaysia??hahahahaha...Liang Liang as well?? hahahaha


All Four sisters^^ Wendy, CLara, Tracy and Caroline^^

Pauline and I^^











Haha thanks to God, wedding is ended completely

Too tired…I need 1 day to sleep

Good night! Zzz…

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

All pretty girls and guys :D
May God richly bless ur 2nd sis marriage life :D
Amen~

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Shirley^^

Hello Kitty said...

haiz~ finally need come up and correct.. for safe, I hope God bless your 1st sis, 2nd sis, 3rd sis, and your marriage life, full with happiness and sweetful memory~~~!!!! hehe!!

CLaRa TanG said...

-_- okay thanks...