Wednesday 10 December 2008

Thanks For Your Prayer





Dear Sister Kim,

Thanks for your prayer...Thanks for supporting and caring me always...I appreciate your prayer when I need the most...It's sweet and I'll remember...May God bless you abundantly...

CLaRa 2008/12/10

"I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me. I will call on him as long as I live" (Psalm 116:1-2)

My prayer,
Lord, I take great comfort in knowing You hear my prayers. Your Word tells me You listen and are never so far away that You cannot hear when I call. Help me to be patient to wait for Your answers, to not lose heart, and to never fear that You have not heard. Help me to trust You enough every day of my life to pray for all that concerns me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

Must believe that when you pray, God will answer your prayer and will provide you with the wisdom you need in your daily life :D
God Bless!!