Thursday 4 December 2008

13th MNC 2008


Registration Team of MNC 2008

Today is Hope church’s 13th MNC at Putra Jaya,PICC but at the same day,I got to fly back to sibu for my sister’wedding this sunday...

Feeling disappointed because never attended MNC and I’m curious of it but my journey back to sibu on the same day blocked my ambition...but a sister told me that every year have MNC and my sister wedding just once in my life,so don't be upset. I still can join next year. I heard it. Thanks sister^^

But thank God that he listened to my prayer,on last Sunday,a sister told me that she needs some helper,so I promised her because even though I can't join MNC but I still can contribute for them and for God,so because of this,I got a chance to have a look at PICC...Busy but fully filled...Thank God too because my flight is in the evening so I have this chance^^

The work of these 2 days makes me tired but I’m filled and happy, because God let me go nearer to those who love me. I get a lot of God’s word from them,may God bless all of you with peace,happiness and God with you...



Now I’m at the airport, my eyes are tired...Bought a cafe and sat down...

How will be the condition at home? May God with us...

Brothers and sisters at church, I pray for you, may MNC ended smoothly,God loves you and I love you all too^^

Here to share some photos^^

CLaRa and Sister Elaine^^

Brother Wei Khang and CLara

Sister Soe Kian, Elaine and I

CLaRa and Brother Vincent^^yo~check it out^^

Brother Daniel and I

Brother Liu Qiang and CLaRa

Sister Soe Kian and I^^

Sister Pat and I

CLaRa 2008.12.04

Now is 1600, have to check in...

Ended at coffee bean...buai buai^^

Bon Voyage,CLaRa. God bless^^

10 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

what is MNC stand for? LOL

Anonymous said...

Malaysia National Convention :)

CLaRa TanG said...

haha ya, u're correct...btw...Anonymous,you're??

Amanda said...

welcome home!!

CLaRa TanG said...

haha Thanks Amanda^^

Anonymous said...

Welcome home~

Anonymous said...

hi there :) I came across your bloggy from google while I was google-ing for some comments about SEGi UC in KD. I'll be furthering my studies at this campus by feb 09 and I'd like to know about the condos/apartments nearby. Any idea? I do read your entry about their hostel. Is it nice? Thanks for your replies in advance! :)

Kimmie said...

yeah, thank God that you had a part to play in the MNC, even it is just for a while =)im sure the team was blessed bcoz of ur help ohh.. ^^
we had a tremendous time over thr. you gotta join us next year. 3rd-6th dec 2009. pray that your schedule will be clear yea.hehe.. c u around~~

Unknown said...

Hahaha... Thanks for your great help. My personal assistant for that 2 days... Because of you, I'm free to rest ^-^ Because of your independent, I have no worries for you to handle tasks which I not able to attend it quick enough. Once again, you are my God's sent angel. Next year join my team for MNC.. hehe.. book you first =p

CLaRa TanG said...

You're welcome,hehehe Ya,I’m glad if I still can help you this year... But I feel sad because I scared I can't join because I think my sister likes to marry at MNC period-_- This year is 2nd sis’ turn...-_-