Tuesday 14 April 2009

Sports day Rehearsal

Yesterday is our school’s sports day rehearsal. Early in the morning I came to school with high expectations to gather up with the teachers. We took off to Shah Alam tracker field at 8am.

This is a splendid rehearsal, except that it was hot that I couldn’t stand this kind of weather. Moreover, for this whole week, there’s a part of my tooth aching terribly. It’s like, though I’m laughing, but in fact, the pain is felt in my heart.



These are all my colleagues. But in fact, they have their naughty side ^^

Nowadays, I’ve noticed that I’m growing sideways>.> Oh no>.<… I don’t want this…time to slim down…

This is my manager… When she’s talking in phone, I disturb her by taking her photo along with me. After rehearsal, she noticed about the photo that Ms Tee took. She bragged that I was only kacau kacau her hehehe^^



This is this year’s sports outfit. I’m in “green house”, and green is my favourite colour ^^. Green house, please do our best! Thanks Ms Tee for designing the sports outfit…you did a great job for us ^^

I’m looking forward to this coming Saturday’s sports day… I’m participating in an event – that is, with other teachers. I hope I’ll be getting a reward… Wahahaha!!

Finally, I’m on MC today to consult a doctor again. Received a diagnose that I don’t really want to know… Haiz… Have to eat medicine again… But the doctor persuaded me that taking the medicine is only going to reduce my pain but it doesn’t help me in recovery. Have to undergo an operation... -_-

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

:(
take good care.. don scare, we all will pray for u! God loves you!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Kitty^^ God loves you too:)

YoghurtPudding said...

Oh dear, clara... what operation do you need to undergo?? Hope you are well fit. Take care.