Thursday 14 May 2009

A Memorable Trip at Bangkok

Well well well Clarathai is back from Bangkok and back to the practical world again…
If you ask me how was de trip? I will definitely tell you the trip was so amazing and fun for me because we had a good planner and because of the him, our trip went very smoothly and relaxing…well hahaha suddenly a verse slipped into mind…Matthew 6:25 states that “therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life”…because Jesus is de one who really plan for us…

I had learned a lot of things from my brothers and sisters who went to bangkok together with me…they are my shepherd, Kimberly Wong, my roommate, Soe Kian, my housemate, Set Yee, and my church’s friends Patricia, Jin Chuan, Nicholas and Chloe…

if you ask me again what have I learnt from this trip? Wao…I think de answer that I want to share will be really long for you...because I’m de youngest one in de team so I really give my thanks to God that He gave me this opportunity to learn from them…I can see a lot of things through them…how to handle ourselves when in bad mood..happy and sad…and how to negotiate when buying things lolxx..(this you can learn from my shepherd, Kimberly Wong, because she’s really good in negotiation haha) how to control ourselves so that will not spend too much …how to lead a team members with different kind of characteristics…how to survive in this extremely HOT weather while having fun together…how to share things together…how to play together…how to read and share de book that we bought from this trip…how to fish at night.. how to handle your mood when u fish nth but there are a lots of SOTONG fish from others haha...and most important thing is how to communicate with them when our language is totally different with them…wow…there are really a lot of things to learn from this trip...Give thanks to You my Lovely God all de time^^

In this 10-day trip…I also ran into hardships. Brothers and sisters, please forgive me since i might have ran into bad mood at times just because of my toothache that attacked me and also because of the hot weather…hahaha but I thank God that he really gave an Angel to me and talk to me and even asked his Angel to calm myself down and woke me up or pulled me up when I’m down or whenever I was giving up…that is really amazing for me…

Commenting about Bangkok… Hmmm I can only say everything is okay for me except the hot weather and I actually enjoyed de environment and the culture there very much…the residents are friendly and easy to communicate makes me feel relaxed to stay over there…Kropkunka^^

Wao…seems like really a lot of thing to share…start to miss the time we are together in the island and Bangkok as well... miss the cheerful laughing sound... miss the hot weather that made me ran into bad mood at times... miss Bangkok's foods... miss the Seven-Eleven... miss the colourful taxi... and the time we were shopping together... everything over there... hope i can recover my mood as soon as possible...hahahha…

Last but not least…this time we took a lot of photos in this trip..I won’t upload all of them here because there are really thousand of photos with me now…hahaha…I will only choose 200-250 to upload…brothers and sisters enjoy your time ya^^ will be back soon….

KROPKUNKA for this trip^^A Memorable Trip^^



Gan ba lei (Kimberly)


Set Yee, what are u staring at?


So Nic, which one do you prefer to buy?


Hmm this hat seems to be okay la haha


Hehe handsome right? I took it secretly. lolxx


@_@



Obi: I feel hot-_-


I like this picture. Too bad that I’m not in there…remember to thank me for taking the photo…lolxxx








Green rabbit




I like this photo… she seems very happy when she was laughing…


Shepherd and I


Looking at the future…lolxxx


Shepherd, is our future there? Let’s charge! ^^


CLaRa, Set Yee, Pat and My Roommate, Lim Soe Kian^^


Start to make posses


Poses 1


Poses 2


Poses 3


Poses 4


And Poses 5 hahaha~

Cute


Fierce


Shy^^



This book represents our whole trip… everyone has it^^



Snapshot 1… You look a little handsome la… just a little la…hahaha





Take one photo before we leave the island…sad sad-_-


Housemate, Yeethai and I


Patthai and I


Fangthai and I


JCthai and I


Shepherd and I


Bangkok City








Buy as much as we can since it’s really cheap...hehehe^^


Even though after paying money, we still felt happy since everything is really cheap...lolxxx



Our lunch after shopping at Tesco


Nicthai and Jcthai


Clarathai and Nicthai


Kimthai: Should pack it up before boarding the airplane ^^


A card and a SD card...KropKunKa for leading our trip^^



Our group photo, before we are preparing to return to Malaysia...


CLaRathai




This consequence tells us not to spend too much on shopping lolxxxxx


I like this pHOto^^


Kimthai and I


Roommate and I







Guess who and who?



yeaaaaaa~




Our next year’s promise^^













Jump Jump Jump...




It’s really hot...lolxxx





She’s busy with her work even when she’s on a trip…Hallo JCI, Kim Speaking, how may I help you? haha…@_@













































归派气功 lolxx

What are we looking at?




Look, the sun has risen^^


Burger Muuuuuuuuuuu^^


Cheers!



















Ah Bi and I, when we are waiting for sunrise...


The Sunset


It’s really hot..lolxx


Finally I had a taste on mangosteen..thank u roommate^^






Night fishing at sea-_-






Got nothing from fishing ler… depressing lolxxx...

No.9 Thai and I… to be honest, he’s quite handsome lolxxx


Burger Muuuuuuuuuuuuu


Filled with sadness because we are back at Malaysia

SawadiKap^^

sorry...haha because I didn't adjust the photo based on the date, still in lazy mood now hahaha and actually delayed to update my blog hehe and sorry again because i didn't comment much about each photos, probably caused by my laziness again ar ha ha ha ha.. anyway..I still wish you guys can enjoy our bangkok trip's Photos^^

No comments: