Friday 22 May 2009

Helena’s Wedding

Concerning Helena’s wedding, I wanted to post this onto my blog quite long ago. Unfortunately that, I have no time to do so until now hehe, I finally manage to sort out my time to post those wonderful photos during her wedding ceremony^^

It was an extraordinary wedding ceremony which was held outdoor at Putrajaya. God had blessed them with a pleasant weather. The theme for the wedding ceremony was ‘The Covenant under the Rainbow’. Thanks a lot to Helena for the wedding invitation. May my blessing for both of you, husband and wife be eternal.

Brothers and Sisters In Christ^^

CLaRa, Marlene and Sharon^^




CL, CLaRa, Marlene, Sharon and Pat:)

爱人 and I

JCthai and I


SHARALENE^^


Wht happen? haha

Wei Khang and I


Poh Ee and I

wow~ haha



Liu Qiang and I









Enjoy viewing the photos...lolxxx

No comments: