Saturday 30 May 2009

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finally, school holiday had arrived. However, I don’t feel happy about it. I might be happy since my daily life would be much more quiet HAHAHA, however, my part time job's time duration will be shortened due to the holiday...lolxxx

My colleagues had quit her job. Having to know her for about two months, I find that she’s a cute and simple girl. Besides that, she’s helpful and thought me various things on how to attend parents. I had learnt a lot from her. Though I’m a very playful colleague, she’d still be glad to entertain me. Since she’s no longer working alongside with me, I felt a loss of a wonderful partner like her to fool around in the office....lolxx again...

Oh well, when I woke up this morning, I received a message from ‘S’, after reading the message, I was shocked as what ‘S’ had wrote in the message which I do not really understand lolxxx. At my condition which I’m partially awake and which partially understanding in ‘S’ message, I fell asleep again… zzzZZZzzz q(~(00)~)p..lolxxxx

After fully awake at 9 o’clock, reading back the same message, then I realized what ‘S’ message means. Though there’s some “un-delightful” meaning in the message??? maybe I think too much or so...WATEVER...

Well, my unhappy feeling stops here and not going to think more about it. Let it be natural… feels like I’m trying to escape from this situation??? But, I guess everything is all planed by God. I guess I don’t need to worry too much and live my life happily…^^

In a blink of light, tomorrow is Sunday and I have to go back…

Sorting out my feelings and being ready to go back home!!!

SHE’s
The one I respect...
The one I learn from...
The one that I know what I’m doing...
The one I felt annoyed sometime but her advice is for my own good...
The one that I felt that someone who really cares for me...
The one that let me know more about God...
The one that reminds me God is always with me...
The one that reminds me to do my prayers...
The one that I thought whom I do not really understand...
The one that let me clearly know myself...
and much more...
She Oh she
LOLxxx

No comments: