Friday 22 May 2009

CLaRa tells herself to reminisce her past when the time allows...

Do I have to go back through time?
Just when I woke up, I thought it was 7a.m. next morning…
I wondered why is the time flying like this? I felt like my breathe halted for a bit…
I’ve been suffering these few days…
You and I
I’m starting to become confused…
It’s filled with uncertainty what awaits me…
At this moment, I’m hoping that, you will be with me, walking on the same path…
Just like how we made our promise…
But it feels like the promise is broken…
I’m sorry about that…
Messages can’t really give me anything…
I finally understood how miserable this feeling is…
This is once again a time when I’m waiting for MY OWN ANSWER…
What do I really want?
What will be the best for me?
God, what is your plan?
He…has been on my mind…
CLaRa TanG...
Din you realise that...
It’s almost A Year…

No comments: