Friday 29 May 2009

Friday 29.05.09

I had arrived and somehow I felt relief. Maybe is due to that I met up with own family members. Furthermore, it’s HOLIDAY!!! So, I bet these 2 weeks I’ll have a peaceful life? Lolxxxx…

Currently I’m on Facebook looking through the memorable photos. I felt that the present me can’t compete with the happiness of my past. Looking at myself in the old photo, I smiled stupidly in front of my computer…haha
Here goes a few of my old photos...

Daddy and Mummy^^

This is my favorite, Genting’s Space Shooter...


2008’s happy ending...Retired from the responsibility of UCS Student Council...

Might be able to be a model in the future hor?? but have to slim down for the moment, having too much food making me more plump...Lolxxxxx


2007 Trip to KuChing

2008 Trip to Genting

S.H.E HAHAHA

I recalled this is when we just arrive from Kuching to Sibu^^

Having a BBQ party at the campus canteen/cafeteria

first time i drive the toyota camry^^..

Rui Yue and I

My BEST frens during my diploma studies


Diploma's Graduation^^

KOMAG

AHMO From Melbourne..Lolxxx...handsome ler? hahaha


Liang Liang^^

Eventually, flashing back to the past I managed to find myself...
Well, that’s all for now. Feeling tired at the moment and can’t wait for tomorrow’s consecutive events. Finally, wishing myself HAPPY WEEK END! Lolxxxx^^

1 comment:

VictorKiu said...

walau, i look so funny in the picture of KOMAG. =_=