Monday 29 June 2009

Monday, 29 June 2009 どもありがとうございます

Day before yesterday my left eye got infected by bacteria and was swollen...don’t know why it happened so suddenly too-_- because I thought I’m just too tired, thought there’s nothing...

However, my eyes just became red and swollen. I felt pain, tears kept running down my cheeks..
Yesterday morning, after waking up, I still felt that pain in my eyes. After the devotion with Sharon, I followed uncle and auntie to town.

This time God sent me Uncle and Aunty to take me to see a doctor and their daughter had accompanied me and I felt touched…

Uncle and aunty brought me and Sharon for breakfast after the checkup. Before breakfast, we went for a stroll in town. We bought veges and breads…

When I came back, I took my med and went to sleep..

When I woke up, I saw uncle is preparing dinner, While waiting, I saw DC and Wei Qi playing guitar, then I accompanied them to sing Christian song..

Yesterday, aunty made me happy because every sentences she spoke will end with a smile..as for me, I smiled and smiled too until that the pain in my eye was gone…ahahaha…


The dinner was awesome…with an addition of Sharon’s maths teacher, Kerry, was also a funny guy which could only speak English… (A Chinese man which only speaks English and do not know Chinese, we call them banana hahahaha) During dinner time, there was uncle, aunty, DC, Wei Qi, Sharon, Kerry and me… with all of us the surrounding were much more merrier and the food tasted much more better..

After dinner, there were Sharon’s refreshments

This morning, Sharon went to school..
Aunty asked me for breakfast…

Aunty also asked me to take out their pet dog, Midnight…to poo/shit…haha

Uncle and aunty took me to the KL Sentral LRT station..
Now… I’m back!
Thank God that giving me these two days … I appreciated it and thanks to uncle and aunty, Sharon and DC to let me have the feeling of being at home…でわ,どもありがとうございます!

2 comments:

W.W.Chan said...

Why din post a photo of your redish swollen eye in your post? lol ^ ^

CLaRa TanG said...

lol i hope so.. but i don't want my blog's fans to run away just because of my photo haha-_-