Sunday 7 June 2009

Sunday 7, June 2009

Wow, time really flies. In another 94 days I’ll be going back. However, after 9 months I’ll be coming back to West Malaysia for work again. This was what I had planned now, and as for now I have no plans of changing it but who knows in this 9 months time, I’ll have a different plan again? Haha God will be arranging it for me…

In this week, there isn’t much pressure because I no longer that busy for my job anymore. I think it’s about time to prepare myself to return to my student’s life. Time to continue to work hard… please cheer me on for this 9 months of duration, especially in getting used to the new environment.

From this point onwards, I’ll be sharing some things that I’ve experienced. Recently, I’ve been feeling quite tired, probably because I’m lacking physical strength? Or maybe I’ve been eating too much? Haha I think it’s probably because I sleep late in the night, not sure why do I have this sort of feeling… Although I feel tired, I feel like sleeping is a waste of time. I’ve been scared that I would have missed out stuff, especially events. I’m being greedy…

The bad thing is…actually I’m okay last night..but because a sudden sms...because of those words..because of misunderstanding...i cried last midnight…but thank God that this morning my eyes didn’t swell all from the cry from last midnight… thank God… I pray that my heart will always be able to calm. Praying you and I…

The student service finally started yesterday… This is my first time serving at the Communion team. It’s refreshing, and I thank God for leading me...Regarding the service… it looks as if I’m not in condition... I hope I’ll be able to catch up ^^

This morning all of us went to TTDI for jogging and fellowship together.... It was a good experience for me… There is happy experience… Angry… Funny... sections for question and answer.. and I found that if a CG has no leaders, all team will seem as if there aren’t any leaders, and therefore the teams will be viewed as a weak team... so I know that leaders are actually very important to us.. thank God I’ve finally chose to attend this morning and get lots of fun and experience…

Lastly, I’ll like to thank our organiser… thank you for your efforts…

This is our group photo…


wow^^



SHARALENE^^






PJC1








This is College’s group photo…

That’s all for today… Hope that the new week will be great!

No comments: