Tuesday 24 November 2009

Jesus Christ is the same Yesterday and Today and ForeveR

In Jesus, we can hav peace. No matteR wht trials you are going througH, you can hav peace buT you need to keep ur focus on Jesus. TrusT Him to hear N answer ur prayers in His time N in His way.

Perhaps de miracLe is waiTing for us some Time in de Future…perhaps He has a different Purpose in all of This. I only know I must TrusT in Him, because withouT Him nothing makes sense. He is my Hope, my Joy and my Peace =)

Hebrews 13:8 “Jesus Christ is the same Yesterday and Today and ForeveR” =)

Have a blessed day and remember to pray aLways =)

Matthew 26:39 “Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

In His Love,
CLaRa 24.11.09
4:43am

No comments: