Wednesday 12 May 2010

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP


Recently these football matches caught my eye and of course my friends are my big influencers and my eldest brother reminds me that World Cup is actually coming soon in our conversation in Facebook tonight. It will be held around June until July XD

If you ask me what is football? I can only answer you that I know it because of Michael Owen, David Beckham and Leonardo??? Hahaha, this is because my eldest sister only teaches me how to watch those handsome boys in football match ever since I was young and this is why I only support those teams they are in haha.

I actually hate FOOTBALL when I was young because my “big boss” at home always wastes his money on gambling and football matches is one of them. But I should thank God now because my big boss had stopped it since I was form 5 and I thank God that he gets to know Jesus. If not I guess I will swear to myself NOT TO WATCH FOOTBALL forever.

Oh well, I really think that time flies because the World Cup held every 4 years is coming soon once again. That means 4 years had gone. Ouchy…I just hope I don’t look old but will look beautiful forever hahahahahahahahahahaXD

Finally, I should give myself an update here. I noticed that recently, it’s getting boring in face book and msn...so everyone, if you don’t see me there and want to contact me just give me an email or text, because I won’t be able to go online every day. I will try my very best to reply you =) be right back.

May God bless you abundantly ♥ CLaRa ELeNa

No comments: