Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lord + Shepherd Kimberly


Today I was supposed to go for X-Ray and blood test. There’s nothing much to worry. I was just going to check my own health. I am stressing up about this blood test because I’m scared of pain, especially when my mum is not beside me. I’m alone at the clinic.

Been praying hard to God, wishing at least someone can accompany or just stay beside me when I do all these checkups. Lord has answered my prayer and His angel actually spoke to me this morning and through our conversation, my blood test today has been very funny and I was talking to myself mentally =/

This is my conversation with her.
im.xinyuan: mmm okla den ...
go ahead with ur work baa
haf a blessed day ^^
may you haf personal encounter with God today ^^
8:43 AM miracles will happen!!
me: Amen..pls pray for me huh...later they need to takemy blood..oh gosh..i scare pain...without mummy de faint...
im.xinyuan: wun pain de laa... u just think of me.. den u wun scare liaw...
wahahahha~~~~
8:44 AM me: lol sure...
God bless ur day
buaiiiiii
love uuuuuuuu
hugzzzzz
im.xinyuan: love u too ... ^^
hugzzz**

She told me that the blood test is not as pain as I thought and asked me to only think about her so that I won’t feel pain.

So when I reached the clinic and when the doctor wanted to take my blood, the doctor said to me, “girl, won’t pain lah”, and I was like, “okay”, because this morning the angel told me that it’s not so painful. So at that moment, deep inside my heart and brain, all I thought about is “arghh Shepherd, you said won’t pain, you said won’t pain de…don’t lie to me” hahahaha =D

But suddenly, I heard a voice spoke to me. “Hey Clara, are you supposed to think only about your shepherd? What about me? I’m the one who has the power to heal your pain”. I was like, “Oh Nooooo~ Oh Lord, I’m wrong” and I quickly changed my mind and asked for the healing power from God. Sweattttttt’’’

Even though the blood test took a while, I was having a funny conversation with God and the scary thought has all ended.

Thanks Shepherd, because I remembered that you told me in the past not to rely too much on man but God. I have finally experienced it and Lord healed my pain. But still I miss you so much. Hopefully I can see you on July, your big day of the month =D

God bless you, Kim KimMMM =)

No comments: