Friday 12 March 2010

Oh yes, A very nice N meaningfuL daY to me


I should say I had done what I am supposed to do this week. I did it patiently, praying in my heart every minute when I’m doing them. I didn’t complain much, but I told Him that I trust Him, I trust that He will give me the best results or things to turn out the way that I want.

Fortunately, I received a result today, though I’m still unsure about it. But I know HE made me successful with HIS hands. Dear Lord, I pray that you will continue to be with me the next week, the following week and forever. I love you so much =D

I want to give my special thanks to a person whose name is Kimberly Wong, my Shepherd in my previous church. She supported me mentally, I appreciate all her blessings, story sharing, bible verses and advices through sms. Shepherd, as you know, His words really makes sense to me. I pray that our relationship will last forever with His guidance. I love you =) hugzzz

Secondly, I want to thank my mummy, my family, cousins and friends, because they always called me up and said some encouraging words. I am really touched in all the ways that you all took care of me. I thank God for all of this.

Well, through all of you, I promise myself to keep moving forward. There are still a lot of things waiting of me to discover and learn. Thankful to God and I pray that He will continue to grant me wisdom and strength to learn new things.

This is my breakfast+lunch+dinner today hahaha. I took away from outside. Hmmm honestly, it’s not delicious at all, but I thank God for the food and I am happy to have this dinner. I am just in a very good mood right now.

Stop here today. May God bless all of you abundantly =D

No comments: