Sunday 7 March 2010

Sunday

Today I woke up with my repenting heart, because I didn’t attend Sunday service. Woke up late and I know this is not a good reason for me and Father in Heaven.

As usual, after I finished my devotion in the morning, I cooked the breakfast and enjoy the food alone, and in my heart I am praying and thank to God deeply for the new day.


This is my brunch for today. Not delicious at all but I thank God for the Food.

Tang's family has been blessed by God! My nephew was born to this world this afternoon! so yes...we welcome you, my dear nephew =)

May God bless all of you abundantly =D

2 comments:

Theme Craft said...

walaoye gam bua ba d o, ma nai ah ma nai! XD

CLaRa TanG said...

abuhhh wun ni gam bua la >.< si maggi mian la. wi mo nv man xin fu hor...wu mama ju dou nv xia.