Thursday 29 July 2010

29 July, 2010

Recently I have been too busy learning and besides learning, I’m still learning. I am wondering how come I never felt so tired during my uni days back then? Perhaps, there’s no more extra time for me to go out to chill myself down or to play like back in the old days anymore? And I grew up finally! Oh well…take it easy, Clara! Soon you will get used to it!

Secondly, while I’m busy, I realized that my temper is slowly starting to grow short. I get angry recently easily, but thank God that I’m not showing emotions on my face but only inside my heart. Or else I guess there will be many people who want to kill me because of my black face.

I am wondering again this afternoon and asked Lord that, “Lord, how long do You think I can withstand? “and praying to God, please don’t let my short-temper take over me!!

Thirdly, I guess I need to pray for myself to have a forgiving heart when someone said something that they shouldn’t have said. Seriously I am very “... ....” these two days. But well, I don’t care also! Hehehe <.<

Ephesians 4:29

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

People, this bible verse really helped me a lot. So do read and meditate yourself when you guys see this! Hope it helps.

Lastly, to be continued (=

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

hello, clara!! all the best n god bless....

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Cynthia (=