Saturday 17 July 2010

Seven One Seven, 717, July 17 !!!

Well, it’s been a while since I last posted here. I had been in hometown for a month already.

Recently, there are people around me who like to know what my following plan is. Hahaha normally I won’t answer their question and will only show them my face -_- and tell them “can we change topic?” because I really answered this kinda of question about thousands of times? Perhaps I have thousand of friends too HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh well, people!!! Do not worry about my future for future will worry about itself…weeeeee sounds familiar? HAHAHA.

In Matthew 6:25-34 Do not Worry

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Well people, I should apologize if I told you not to worry about my future because it’s doesn’t mean that people can’t ask or care about me hahaha just that I really don’t have my answer to it too and that’s why I can’t answer you guys! Please don’t cut ties with me because of this because I still hope to maintain my thousand list of friends HAHAHA just joking!

The reason why I’m posting these bible verses here are because Lord reminds me about His word and I know there’s no point to worry so much about what my next plan is and perhaps 33seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. In Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. But people, please do not misunderstand my word here because of “no point to worry”. This doesn’t mean that I don’t have to worry and do nothing! All I have do is ASK, SEEK and KNOCK while seeking for the next step! I believe Holy Spirit will guide me through.

Aiya it’s a bit hard to explain here ler? Haha well, there's no right or wrong in Bible too. Free thinking and it’s about how you understand His word. It can be different dependent on different situations!!!

I often ask myself “so what’s the plan?” and came out with an answer “well, you don’t have a plan, do you?” hahaha see!! But from the question I asked I believed Lord hears me too. Have faith in Him and He will show me what’s next! But before this, I have tried hard too, because things won’t just come out without any action!!! =)))))

Well, I hope to find myself a job, don’t ever think I can be just a freeloader at home as I have everything I want too liaooooo! But Man!! Please ask yourself when you’re asking me questions!! How much do you know me? How much do you know my feelings? How much do you know I am stressed here? And how much do you know I am worried about my parents? Perhaps different people have their own different things to worry lohhhhh!! (Of course, IF you really know me then I don’t mind) hehe

Dad and Mom, they don’t really like me to work outside as they always told me it’s dangerous outside there and you will be very safe just at home. Haha I would laugh at them every time when they told me this as I really know they’re worried about me! But that doesn’t mean I agreed with them lah HAHAHAAHAHA I’m a naughty gal!!!

I promised my parents that I would try to settle down here IFFFFF IIIII CANNNNN. But definitely that won’t be the future I want HAHAHAHA! So until the end of this year if I still can’t manage to settle down myself here…HAHAHA you know I know lah!!! So it’s actually 5 more months to go!! Hmmmm I should appreciate this period of time too!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Wah~ seems like a lot of rubbish that I had vomited out here!!! nt gud nt gudd! haha! So people! Now you understand my situation liao horrrrrr? <.<

Oh yah!!! I feel so healthy recently when I am staying at home!! Didn’t get sick anymore lerRRR!!! perhaps mom really took care of me very well in every meallllllllS! Thanks Mom and I really love you!!!

K lah..stop here 1st, I will come back again!!! Buaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Miss ya!!!

No comments: