Friday 19 September 2008

Friday 19.09.08

College started for almost one week, beside orientation, I still haven’t attended any class until the coming Monday 22 September 2008, Year 2 Business Management just started the first semester...

I walked around the school, quite a nice college, you can get any facilities here, ya, anything...

But I have to make up my own things like washing my own clothes, make up room. Firstly I really do this all until I cried. Because I couldn’t let the washing machine to wash my clothes, so have to wash myself. Because we share the washroom, the water pressure is very small, so it’s difficult to wash, after washing, outside there was full of hanging clothes, ANGRY, thinking back my life at sibu is really so good...

Secondly, hostel’s broadband is just as slow as a turtle, I think all college should be the same? So force myself to accept this fact. I can online at the study room at third floor, at there the connection will be fast.

Got my schedule…Year 2 just have 6 subjects, so divide by 2 sems, one sem I just have 3 subjects. Subjects are not strangers to me, there are Financial Management 2, Business Ethics 2 and marketing management...

One week have 2 days, 3 block of class… relax huh? not really!!

Luckily I had done my diploma and save one year time for me. Because most subject that I took at UCS College are exempted hehehe^^

Finally, step by step, time will pass very fast. Convincing myself? Or anyone can convince me? Maybe after that I’ll accept the life here-_-'''

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

把逆境当祝福。
上帝用小事来考验你,
看你是否能担重任。
现在发生在你身上的事,
是为你将来承担更多做准备的。

CLaRa TanG said...

好的, 谢谢!

Hello Kitty said...

ga yao ah~ (in guang dong) hahaha~
at kl here must learn a bit their dialect~~ hahaha~ and enjoy the air con.. i'm pity lo.. just can enjoy it when go shopping and attend the classes.. lol~ hahaha~!

CLaRa TanG said...

yea...wish you all the best for all ur undertakings...miss ya!