Sunday 28 September 2008

My Holiday 25th sept - 05th Oct

I passed 4 days of holiday...

Because of the air ticket is too expensive and I can’t back to my hometown, I felt disappointed!!

But luckily I have an aunty at Johor, she called me, actually I thought it’ll be a boring holiday but suddenly it is full of trip^^















From KL-JB-GENTING,KL-MALACCA-JB, following?? My uncle still planning...Forgotten where he said before...

I never go into so many places in 2 or 3 days. I feel this holiday is worth…

I never went Malacca before and just read it from my history book. Finally I was there yesterday. A crowded place…

I wanted to see the red church and I saw it. Fulfilled!!!

Following they will go where?

To be continuing…

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

I want go A Famosa!!!!!!! hahaha! :p