Thursday 11 September 2008

The Hostel of SEGI University College, Kota Damansara

The college starts on Monday, I moved to hostel today…

Because too many students so there are no empty space for me actually, but SEGI Programmer consultant try very hard to find a room for me to stay and she made it finally, or else I have no place to stay…Thanks Lee Xuan haha...

Hostel doesn’t have single room, all sharing…

So before I moving in, I scare I couldn’t communicate well with others, scare that the facilities not good and others…

But when I reached hostel today, I feel like wow~ it’s not bad actually, triple sharing but fully facilitated, got air-con, can online and etc…

Hostel is very safe, need own thumb print just can access the door and there are securities on shift too…

This is my bed
Wardrobe and locker


My study desk

Finally I hope I can use to my life here asap...I haven’t met my both roommate, I just know that one of them from Kedah and another one from KL, wish us communicate well…

Student’s life in SEGI University College’s hostel… may all the best!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

wow~!! look really great ya ^-^ look like hotel design.. hahahahaha :p enjoy there and appreciate it!!

Anonymous said...

hi i am Louie ! i wanna ask u a question regarding the segi campus hostel in kl.

im applying for the course there sometime in april.i wanna know how do i ask for a accommodation preferably the campus hostel?

hope u can help! It wud mean a lot to me.

Pls reply to

iloveitwhenucall@gmail.com

thanksssss!