Saturday 6 September 2008

Packing

A suddenly change make me not to transit to Kuching and fly to KL,
And I also postponed the packing of my luggage until today,
The trip changed to 6th September...

All my friends finish packing? Or just started? Just left me, don’t know where to start because I think no need to pack so early…

But lazy is lazy, and I decided to start packing...
My mum accompanied me to buy some daily needs
Daily needs, documents, books, medicine and etc all ready…

This is the pyjamas that my mum ask my aunt to do for me^^ Own handcraft...nice? hehehe^^

A luggage, a hand-carry luggage, a backpack, a laptop...
Is it over? Moving house? Hahaha, but I think I’m better than others, they said my things so few…

I think not to think so much, go there and buy what is needed but I think I’m sure I’ll overweight this time-_-

All my friends have the parents’ companion, mum suggested the same, telling me that she bring me there but I rejected because I like to move around by myself, this is the behavior of Sagittarius. I told my mum I can (but I know it’s really hard)…

Hard feeling, everyone will have. Just hope that I won’t cry.
The feeling of Hoping hehehe^^
God with me...

Fly from Sibu to KL

Get ready to fly?
hahaha-_- it’s good?
I’ll be free there?
My world?Hahaha-_-

But that’s not the words from my heart-_-
Terrible
Have to be independent

No matter what
Be strong, still a long road to take in front…
Bon voyage to me,
all the best in my study^^

I’m flying…Hehehe^^
All by myself
Good Luck!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

take care there and meet u soon :D
Bon Voyage ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

Thank you...see you^^