Wednesday 10 September 2008

Good Morning

The time show 0658, obviously I’m having insomnia so that I’ll wake up so early. Hard feeling, feeling like going to sick-_-

I came KL for 5 days, honestly I’m still not use to the weather here, hot weather, my skin allergy of dirty air because of this type of weather, it makes me crazy, not feeling like to go outdoor, feeling bad:(

This few days I walked around at sunway, because my friends stay nearby. Without transport, I just can stay at this area, to avoid interrupting others...

I went to my college once by taxi, at PJU5, Kota Damansara. Quite far, just the transport fees make me can’t stand...

My college quite big, fully equipped, the attractive one is the swimming pool and if the weather is really hot then I will jump into it hahahaha^^

The College life will start next week, it’ll be how? I really don’t dare to think of it...

I realized the mass communication here is English, I have to work harder as my English speaking is not very good. It’ll be ok if I get use to it? -_-

I miss my home, and three of my dogs-_- want to cry, but I have to use to it faster…

May God with me anywhere, anytime, bless me with peace, healthy…thanks God!

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

Good Morning ^^
Wah.. great campus wor.. hahaha XD