Sunday 21 February 2010

21.02.2010 Four in Love Gathering without Biky Chieng in the Sibu =)

Tonight we had our 4 in Love Gathering but Biky is absent in this gathering as she didn’t come back for Chinese New YeaR =(







It’s almost two years we didn’t meet with each other except Shirley and I will still meet few times in PJ because we’re really busy on our things.

I still remember the last time we met was before we go out to PJ for study, and after two years, we met today as we almost complete our degree.



Tonight when we meet, we supposed to update each others’ status and can you guys imagine who is the noisiest in this gathering? hehehe~ Ya…you’re right. It’s Shirley Wong Ko Sing. Her mouth never stops laughing and talking until the last minutes I fetch her home. But still, I should be the one who is thankful to God for fetching her to home. Shirley I think you know the reason la. Haha =)

It’s a fruitful night to me again and I thank God for 4 IN LOVE gathering =D

She. Shirley wong ko sing. I’m very glad to see her spiritual growth in this one and half yeaR. Do continue to grow and shine for Jesus! May God bless all of you abundantly =)

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

why u are the one fetch me home? I'm wondering leh! >_<

CLaRa TanG said...

because I love ur noisy tongue in my car? hahaha

nahhh~ or you want to walk back ar? hahaha

Hello Kitty said...

is that the reason? i dont think so! wahahaha! should be u like to fetch me and i like to be fetched by u :p

CLaRa TanG said...

yeapp =) you should thank God for I have car to fetch you buahahaha