Sunday 14 February 2010

New Year Eve 2010

I can say every year we have the same way to celebrate New Year eve. Mommy will cook a lot of dishes and as her daughter, of course I have to be her kitchen Assistant. (But normally I won’t be the one in Kitchen, one reason, because my mommy has four daughters and I’m the youngest one hehehe).

But there are some changes in this 2010. My eldest sis and third sis are just married years before. That means my mommy has totally lost two good and hardworking kitchen assistant compared to one lazy Clara. But where is the second sis this year? Because she needs to accompany her fiance, so to end the point here, this year my mommy’s kitchen assistant got me only, her youngest daughter, CLARA TANG. Quite a tired job for me, but still I have to say sorry to mommy because doesn’t help her lot, due to I don’t have much experience in kitchen. Not to complaint here, I just have to gain more and more cooking experience this year.

Finally, this year I have totally changed. I don’t wait for 12am to text and greet friends and relatives, I don’t forward SMS, I’m not surfing internet but just doing what I like, accompany parents, doggies, family and be what I want to be. I feel so good to the way I changed.
Have to stop here…guys, see you soon.

Happy Chinese New year to all of you. May your New Year be fulfilled with abundant blessings and have a prosperous new year. God bless.

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's day, my dear! <:D

CLaRa TanG said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your FamilY, my deaR NNNNNNNN Valentine's day to you and your E too...hiak hiak hiak...

Xiao Yi said...

Hey Airen...Wat a good change in you...Really glad to hear this update about you..Miss You...